List of Interesting Facts of Baahubali Movie
Below are the List of Interesting Facts of Baahubali Movie, we will keep update this article.
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion is the first Indian film to be released in 4K High Definition format.
- Director SS Rajamouli planned to shot 4 climax sequences of the movie! A few scenes of the movie got leaked online and to save the entire movie to face the same problem, the director thought to shot four climax sequences of the movie as his backup plan.
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion 20 minutes climax cost over Rs. 30 crores to the maker which is double the amount of what Baahubali- The Beginning climax had cost.
- Television actor, Sharad Kelkar has given his voice to the Baahubali lead character for the Hindi version of the movie.
- You must have seen the number of jewellery the female characters of Baahubali 2: The Conclusion are wearing in the film. It is being said that almost about 1500 pieces of jewellery were made for the characters in the film.
- Way before releasing, the film has already earned Rs 19 crores from the US and Rs 500 crores through satellite, music and theatrical rights.
Baahubali 2: The Conclusion has made the record of setting highest ever ticket prices at Rs. 2400. The tickets have been sold for Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000 in the black market.
- The chariot used for Bhallala Dev was powered by Royal Enfield Engine.
- The opening of the part one of the film starts with a Shiva Lingaa and the ending of part 2 ends with a Shiva Lingaa.
- Shivudu becomes a king in the end, while Bhalla perishes in the fire. This is represented symbolically as well. Shivudu climbs the water falls this shows his ascent while bhallas statue travels all the way down and ends up at the very place where shivudu started. It shows his descent.
- In part 2, Devasena is produced in the court and she is chained with shackles. Baahubali comes and breaks them with his sword. Later, after 25 years, the chains are broken in the exact same way by Shivudu.
- Similarities in the interval scenes: Bhalla gets something which he does not deserve. People make him feel that it belongs to Baahubali and not him.
- In Part 1, we are shown that Bhalla can defeat a bull with his bare hands. To show that Baahubali is equally strong, Baahubali saves Devasena from a raging bull.
- Baahubali is a warrior and studied war and war tactics. Shivudu is not a warrior and he did not study any battle tactics. Hence, in the climax fight of part 2, he is shown to be aggressive, a man without a plan and he just tells his team to attack without giving any direction. When Kattapa tells Shivudu to think like his dad, then he uses the same concept which his dad uses to bring water to the top of the hill.
- To shoot the interval scene in Baahubali 2, Rajamouli got inspiration from a real life event. One day, Pawan Kalyan (South Super Star) was invited to a party meeting where a local MLA was supposed to give a speech. People were quiet for the whole time and as Pawan Kalyan took up the stage, people gave a response similar to that in the film. This scene stood as an inspiration for Rajamouli Sir.
- Nearly 1 million tickets were sold in 24 hours of release.
- Baahubali had entered the Guinness Book of World Record for largest poster ever (50,000 sq feet).