These days we tend to work more with Computers, Laptops etc., and I know many of them are struggling with Back Pains(even me), and specially IT Developers will be more in this case. Below are the Simple Exercise Tips to get Rid of Back Pain, do this for 3 Weeks:
Best Tips to Get Rid of Back Pain
Tip 1 : Vertical Forward Bend
- Stand in a flat area with your legs apart.
- Raise your both hands up and bent down slowly to touch your toes.
- Be sure to keep your Knees in straight.
- Stand for at least 5-10 Seconds and return to the starting position.
- Repeat this 10-15 times.
Strengthens lower back muscles.
Corrects your posture.
Tip 2 : Vertical Background bend
- Stand in the flat area.
- Slowly bend down backwards(slowly,slowly).
- Stay 5-10 seconds and return to the starting position.
- Repeat this 10 times.
Gives strength to back bones.
Note: Bit tough for beginners when compared to Vertical Forward Bend.
Tip 3 :Vertical Leg Rise
- Lie on the floor with smooth sheet at the back.
- Keep your Arms flat on the floor and rest your Head flat.
- Keep your Knees straight and bring legs to lower.
- Repeat this 4- 5 sets.
Slims your Abdomen.
This tip is generally used to reduce Back Pain.