Bank Of Baroda launches its Unified Payments Interface(UPI) application called Baroda MPAY, by using this app you can transfer funds from any bank account using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember beneficiary details like account number, IFSC etc. Send or Ask for money using a Virtual Payment Address.
Bank Of Baroda MPay UPI App Activation
- Download BOB MPay UPI App from playstore here.
- Now validate your mobile phone and setup the login credentials
- Create the unique ID this is the Virtual Payment Address (VPA), for e.g.,vivek@barodampay
- Now add your Bank Of Baroda bank account to the BOB MPay UPI app
- Set up a 4 digit M-Pin, dont forget this, it is used while doing transactions
- Now by using your VPA you can ask other to send money to your account and you can also send money to them.
Baroda MPAY Features
• Bank of Baroda customers or Non customers can send money or collect money using the Baroda MPAY App, without knowing their bank account details.
• Transfer funds to a Virtual Payment Address(VPA) or to an Account Number.
• Add beneficiary instantly by just using Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember or enter the bank account number and IFSC.
• Check balance of linked bank accounts.
• Fund transfers are instant, 24*7, 365 days and absolutely free of cost and take place in a completely safe and secure way.
If you have any issues like request of money, or failed trasactions then you can contact BOB customer care below.
Bank of Baroda MPay TollFree Number is 18001024455
Bank of Baroda BOB MPay Complaint email ID is email@example.com