Everyone knows that by default all major social media accounts, Google saves location history of a user, For example google stores locations history to show the better places to visit, to show local ads and for various other purposes, while these do not harm anyone, but some part of privacy will be lost, if you want to turn off/pause or delete location history follow below steps.
Delete Location History
Delete Location History On Google
1. Log in to your Google Account
2. Now go to Google Maps(https://timeline.google.com/maps/timeline)
3. Click On Left Side Navigation and search for Your timeline and open it, check below Gif image
4. Timeline will display the locations or places you have visited by date on the Google Maps
5. On the Right Side Bottom of the page Click on Gear/ Settings Icon, Now here you can choose to Pause Location History or Delete all Location History. See Below Image.
Alternatively, you can also delete individual location Under Maps Activity Page.
Once deleted google maps history is done, you cannnot recover it nor on your Android Phone, so its better to download the location history before download.
6. You can also download a copy of all your data.
To directly view google maps history timeline see this link
How to find phone location on google maps
By using Google Find My Device you can easily locate a lost Android device and keeps your information safe and sound while you look and also can check on maps.
Download app from Play store here
Delete Location History on Facebook
If you are using Facebook App on your smartphone and have enabled the Near By Friends Option then Facebook will store all the history you visit, this Location history is different from the check-ins you do on Facebook.
To Delete your location history on Facebook:
1. Go to Facebook.com and log in
2. Now to the Top right Click on Down Arrow and look for Activity Log Button
3. Now on the left side Filters section, come to bottom of the page and find Location History Section
4. This will show all your Location visits
5. Now on the right side look for Clear Location History and click on the button to Clear Location History from Facebook.
or visit this below link
To see the Facebook Location history view or to see the facebook location history map go to https://www.facebook.com/location_history/view/
Note: Facebook Location History will not remove check-ins or places where you’ve been tagged.
You can also delete your previously recorded precise locations from your Location History. Remember that only you can see your Location History.
How to Recover Deleted Location History on Facebook
As of now Facebook doesn’t have that the feature where you can recover the location history, but you can request to the support in case you want.
Delete Location History on Twitter
Go to your Twitter accounts and
1. Go to Settings and Privacy
2. Now on Left Side search for Privacy and safety section
3. Now find Tweet location, and click on Delete location information Button to delete
Note: Twitter will delete location labels you have added to your Tweets.