If you are applying for Home loan make sure, you keep all the documents ready and also don’t forget to check your Cibil Score. See below for the list of documents required for home loan.
Documents for Home loan:
- Address Proof (Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Passport, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card).
- PAN Card is must.
- Latest colour photograph (1 to 6 Copies depends on bank), If there is co-applicant same number of copies required.
- Salary Slips / Pay Slips(Last 3 months)
- Form 16 (For Last 2 – 3 years)(ask your employer for more details)
- Income Tax Return (For Last 2 – 3 years)
- Previous employment detail (if current employer is less than 2 years)
- Salary Account Bank Statement (last 6 – 12 months)
- Sanction Letter of other loans – if any
- Statement of Account of other loans – if any
- Bank Statement of other loan Repayment account for last 6 months – if any
- Bank Statements (Savings bank – 6 months)