The Indian Bank’s Association in alliance with Public Sector Banks has started Doorstep Banking where customers can avail the Banking transaction services at their Home or Door Step. This service is implemented by Door Step Banking(DSB) agents/officers in 100+ cities across the Country where they offer financial as well as non financial services.
Check Below Door Step Banking Banks, Services, Customer Care, Website and Apps.
Door Step Banking
List of DoorStep Banking Banks
Below are Public Sector Banks Alliance where you can avail Door Step Banking Service.
State Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Andhra Bank, Corporation Bank, Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Syndicate Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Allahabad Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, United Bank of India, Punjab & Sind Bank.
Door Step Banking Services
Currently 2 Types of Services Provided by Doorstep Banking(DSB) Agents, they are:
1. Non Financial Banking Services
2. Cash Deposit / Cash Withdrawal – Coming Soon – N/A Currently.
Under DoorStep Banking Following Non Financial Services are being offered:
1. Pick Up Of Negotiable Instruments Like Cheque, Demand Draft, Pay Order Etc.
2. Pick Up New Cheque Book Requisition Slip
3. Pick Up Of 15G or 15H Forms
4. Pick Up Of It or GST Challan
5. Pick Up Of Standing Instructions Request
6. Delivery Of Account Statement
7. Delivery Of Non-personalised Cheque Book Draft, Pay Order,
8. Delivery Of Term Deposit Receipt, Acknowledgement Etc
9. Delivery Of Tds/form 16 Certificate Issuance
10. Delivery Of Pre-paid Instrument/gift Card.
How to Use DoorStep Banking Service
What is DoorStep Banking?
DoorStep Banking DSB is nothing but a service which can be performed at your home, an DSB agent will visit your home and complete your desired service.
You can use the Service on their Website by Registering or by using Doorstep Banking(DSB) Apps.
Visit https://psbdsb.in/ or https://doorstepbanks.com/Account/Register and Sign up
or Download Doorstep Banking(DSB) Android App on Google Playstore at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atyati.customer_dsb
DoorStep Banking Customer Care
DoorStep Banking DSB has dedicated Toll Free Number where you can call the Toll Free Numbers in order to Talk to Customer Care Service and resolve your query.
DoorStep Banking Toll Free Number are 18001213721 and 18001037188