How to Check Free CIBIL Score with Detailed Report
CIBIL is a Credit Information Company which collects information of an individual’s payments pertaining to loans and credit cards, this information is submitted by Banks to CIBIL where they create Credit Information Reports CIR and credit scores or Cibil Score and in turn these score is used to approve and evaluate loan applications to individuals.
Approximately 79% of the loans approved for individuals only if their CIBIL score is greater than 750. Now for a limit period of Time they are providing Free CIBIL Score with Detailed Report.
How to Check Free CIBIL Score
The CIBIL score is useful Whenever you apply for a loan, the bank or lenders will check your CIBIL Score and Report then they decide to give Loan or not, the higher the score then the higher the chances of getting loan approved.
Free CIBIL Score
Follow below steps to get free CIBIL score
1. Visit this secret link https://www.cibil.com/freecreditscore/
2. Now fill your details like Name,DOB,PAN then submit.
3. It will ask few more details like your Full Name, Address, Mobile number fill all details and submit.
4. Now you will receive an email with Subject – Access myCIBIL for your CIBIL report and also look for one time password in the email.
5. Now go to https://www.cibil.com/mycibil/ and enter your email and one time password, then change password.
6. You need to login again to see your Free Annual Credit Report
Once logged in to your CIBIL account you can see:
1. Your CIBIL Score and Report.
2. Monitoring of your credit activity
3. Dashboard with all activity
Generally to get your CIBIL Score and Report they will charge you a one time fee of Rs 550 and for Bi-Annual Subscription with 2 Score Reports Rs 800, Quarterly Subscription with 4 Score Reports Rs 1200.
Enjoy the free CIBIL score report yearly once, and keep track of your CIBIL score.