If you are a Idea mobile network user and you have lost your Idea mobile number then you need to immediately block the sim card in order to protect from fraudulent usage. You can check below steps to block Idea sim for both prepaid and postpaid networks.
How to Block Idea SIM
Best Method to Block Idea sim card Online:
Block Idea SIM
1. Go to ideacellular.com on the Bottom right side their is a Chat Icon
2. Click on that icon and you can do Live Chat with customer care by entering your phone number, name, email and query type as Others.
3. One of Idea customer care representative will chat then give your idea mobile number which you want to block.
4. Customer care will ask few questions like your identity, last recharge amount, last dialed mobile numbers answer them and that’s it your Idea sim card will be blocked instantly.
5. Thus, you can block your Idea sim online.
Block Idea Sim Customer Care Number
You can call to Idea customer care on 198 or 12345 and tell them to block your lost idea sim. They will verify couple of questions and your sim card will be blocked.
Calling 12345 is chargeable at 50p for 3 minutes.
Note: You can call from any other Idea Mobile network number and request them to block the sim card. If you are dialing from any other network then dial the 10 digit number specific to your local region.
How to Get New Idea Sim
Visit any nearest Idea service center, carry your original id card and ask for the replacement of your sim card.
Your new sim will be activated in 2 to 3 hours upon activation.
Note: For new idea sim for 12-24 hours sms messages will not work.