How to Deactivate Facebook Account
If you are the one who is not interested in using the Social Media giant Facebook, then you can simply deactivate Facebook account, to do so follow below steps:
Deactivate Facebook Account
1. Log in to Facebook and On settings top right corner choose Settings.
2. Now choose Security Tab, look for Deactivate your account, at bottom, Or else click this url to go directly
3. Now Choose Deactivate account, see direct link https://www.facebook.com/deactivate.php
4. A page will open asking you to Reason for leaving just fill it and Confirm.
5. Now you have successfully deactivated your Facebook account.
PS: You can also deactivate your Facebook account temporarily for some point for time, look for options in the window page.