How to Delete Search History on Facebook Google Youtube
Yes just like Google, the Social media giant Facebook also saves the search history of a user. This is important too, now this post is all about how to delete search history on Facebook,Google, Youtube. Follow below instructions to delete Facebook,Google and Youtube search history.
Delete Search History
Delete Facebook Search History
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to Your Profile -> Click on Activity Log.
3. It will redirect to new page, now click on More Option.
4. Now Look for Search Option Tab in the bottom.
5. On the Top Click on Clear Search History, it will pop up and alert now click Clear Searches.
How to Delete Search History on Google
1. Sign in to your Google Account
2. Go to this url https://history.google.com/history/ and select dates to remove search history.
Delete Search History on Youtube
1. Go to Youtube.com, and on the left column look for History Tab.
2. Once you click on History Tab, it wil show your Youtube search History now you can delete whatever you want.
Or go to this url to delete youtube search history https://www.youtube.com/feed/history
You can watch the complete Video on Youtube, on how to delete search history of Facebook, Google, & Youtube.