How to Disable AutoPlay Videos on Facebook
If you are irritating with AutoPlay Videos on Facebook.com or Facebook app then you can simple disable Auto Play Videos by following below steps, you can also disable auto audio using below settings
Disable AutoPlay Videos on Facebook
1. Log in to your facebook account, Click on Downarrow Icon
2. Choose Settings, It will display list of settings.
3. Now look for Videos Settings(Left Side Bottom), or go with this link directly
4. Now option second Auto-Play Videos, Choose Off from Drop down. Above settings only apply when you use the Facebook website. See below image to Disable AutoPlay Videos on Facebook
How to disable autoplay videos on Facebook App
1. Open the Facebook app
2. Tap on Menu icon ≡
3. Scroll down and tap Settings
4. Tap Videos > Autoplay and Now choose an option to disable
Note: If you don’t see Videos in your iPhone or iPad’s Facebook app settings, try updating the Facebook app.
To Turnoff auto-play videos in your Facebook app, check this guide