Infinix Mobile is a Hongkong based smartphone company headquartered in Shenzhen China, Infinix Mobility currently promotes 10+ product lines: ZERO, NOTE, HOT S, and HOT in a global marketplace reaching countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America, Middle East and Asia. Infinix has been uniquely influenced by French design and investment from offset.
Infinix Customer Care Number
You can check below for Infinix Customer care toll free number, email support, service center, warranty period and other details.
Infinix Toll Free Number
If you have any queries related to Infinix gadget then you can call this the toll free number of Infinix 18004190525 and get your issues resolved.
In India you can call this Infinix Toll Free Number 1800-4190-525 and Learn about Infinix products, Support, view online manuals, get the latest downloads, and more.
Note: The Infinix support team is available from 10 AM to 7 PM and from Monday to Sunday.
You can also approach via email for information related to service center, support, product information.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinix Service Center
Infinix has partnered with 3rd party service repair centers for any damage of the phones.
Below are the Infinix service centre in different cities in India.
Infinix Service Center in Hyderabad
H.No 9-1-164, Office No 101, 1st Floor, Amsri Plaza, Sarojini Devi Road, Secundrabad, Telangana, Pin-500003
19,2,102/10, Tadban, Hyderabad, Telangana , Hyderabad , Telangana, Pin- 500064
Shop No-8, Vnija Vihar, Ground Floor, Nalanda Building, Dilsukhnagar , Hyderabad , Telangana, Pin- 500060
Hyderabad Telangana 500060
Shop No-101, 1st Floor, Vikram Towers, Balaji Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad , Hyderabad , Telangana, Pin- 500072
Hyderabad Telangana 500072
H.NO-8,3, 945/8/103 B, B Block, 1st Floor,Pancom Bussiness Centre,Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Infinix Service Center in Chennai
8, Cision Complex, 1st Floor, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai, , India
9, G.S.T, Road, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
1/98, Railway Station Road, Venkata Ramulu Naidu Street, Varadharajapuram, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Infinix Service Center in Bengaluru
M P Telecom
No-30/31, Shop No-6, Basement Floor, Dinnur, Main Road, R T Nagar, Bagalore, Karnataka, India
S K Mobile Care Centre
NO.72, Begur Road Junction, Bommanhalli, Near Prashanth Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Shree Maruthy Mobiles
Shop No-3, Above Thalacherry Restaurant, Anand Nagar, Near Marathalli Bridge Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Infinix Service Center in Pune
My Mobile Care
Shop NO.17, Ground Floor, Sukhwani Chambers, C.T.S NO.4714 road, Main Road, Pimpri, India
Infinix Service Center in Mumbai
Phones 4 U
86, M S Road, Shop NO.7, Beside Café Paradise, Mumbai, India
Shop NO.102, Nagar Palika Building NO.1/2, Bhaji Market, Old Panvel, Mumbai, India
You can check Infinix Service Centers Details of other cities in India, Infinix service center list here http://www.infinixmobility.com/in/repair-center/
INFINIX warrants the INFINIX-branded product and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with INFINIX’s published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser.
What is not covered by this Warranty?
This Warranty does not apply
1. to any non-INFINIX branded products or any software, even if packaged or sold with INFINIX products. Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than INFINIX, may provide their own warranties to you – please contact them for further information.
2. to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
3. to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports;
4. to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
5. to damage caused by operating the INFINIX Product outside INFINIX’s published guidelines;
6. to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of INFINIX or an INFINIX Authorized Service Provider;
7. to an INFINIX Product that has been modified to alter functionality or apability without the written permission of INFINIX.
8. to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the INFINIX Product;
9. if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the INFINIX Product.
List of Infinix Smartphone Products
Infinix ZERO 5, NOTE 4, NOTE 4 PRO, HOT 4, HOT 4 PRO
Infinix Note 4 is available on Flipkart for Rs 8999, the phone packs few goods Specs and is available for Affordable price.
Check Infinix Note 4 Here