Do you Know these Italy Companies Which are Famous in India
Italy which is famous for its structures in the world which includes the Colosseum and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and it is also Famous From Pizza to Pasta. But do you know there are few Italy Companies which are famous in India, Let’s see below.
Italy Companies Which are Famous in India
2. Fiat India : Fiat India Automobiles which sells Cars and also manufacturing of engines, it is the ninth largest Indian car manufacturer by sales.
Do you know Fiat India also undertakes contract manufacturing of engines for Maruti Suzuki India Ltd and Premier Automobiles, the Suzuki cars that used Fiat 1.3 Multijet engines in Indian market include are Ritz, Swift, Swift DZire, SX4 & Ciaz, S-Cross, Vitara Brezza, Baleno.
Current Fiat Car Models are Fiat Punto Evo (will be called Argo soonly), Fiat Avventura, Abarth 595 Competizione, Jeep Compass and Fiat New Linea.
3. CEAT : CEAT (Cavi Electricie Affini Torino SpA) first Established in 1924 Turin Italy, and is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturers and has presence in global markets. In 1979 CEAT tyres of India incorporated, Pirelli buys Global rights for the brand CEAT and RPG Group acquires CEAT Tyres of India Ltd.
4. Ferrari : Ferrari which is a sports car manufacturer based in Maranello Italy is very famous in India, Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1939.
5. Lamborghini : Lamborghini is famous for its supercars, sports cars and SUVs, Famous people who own Lamborghini supercar in India are Yuvraj Singh, John Abraham, Shilpa Shetty, Anil Ambani, Mallika Sherawat, Harris Jayaraj and Gautam Singhania.
6. Aprilia : Aprilia manufactures Sport bikes, Motorcycles & Scooters and comes from Italy, In India Aprilia has 11 bike models out of these Aprilia SR 150, SR 125 and RSV4 are among the popular bikes.
Aprilia SR 125 is the lowest priced model at Rs. 65,626 and Aprilia RSV4 is the highest priced model at Rs. 26.84 lakhs.
7. Piaggio : Piaggio in India produes Small Commercial Vehicles India and iss the leading 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers and small commercial vehicle manufacturer in India.
Piaggio which also built Vespa also has 3 scotters Piaggio Vespa 150, Piaggio Vespa, Piaggio Vespa 70th and the upcoming Piaggio Vespa GTS 300.
8. Zuari Cement (Italcementi Group) : Italcementi Group is the fifth largest producer of cement in the world, and in 2006 the Group acquired full control of Zuari Cement (its joint venture in India) to strengthen its presence in India.
9. United Colors of Benetton : United Colors of Benetton which is famous in India for its Clothing, Shoes and Accessories, UCB has 106 stores across 45 cities in India and is a subsidiary of the Benetton Group, Italy.
10. Welspun Zucchi India Limited : Welspun Zucchi is a 50:50 joint venture which established in 1998 and is famous for Manufacturing of India Limited bathrobes and it also Sold under brand names Spaces and Homemart in India through a retail network and also in Shoppers Stop.
11. Armani : Armani which is famous for its Clothing and accessories was founded in Milan 1975.
12. Fila : Fila first opened in 1911 in Biella Italy, and is famous for its Sportswear, Tennis Apparel, Shoes and Accessories and is also a global designer of high-end sportswear.
13. Ducati : Ducati is a motorcycle manufacturing company.
14. Police : Police is an Italian brand of fashion accessories which is famous in India for its perfume and watch collection.
15. Lotto Sport Italia : Lotto which produces sporting and casual clothing and footwear is an Italian Company.
16. Kappa : Kappa is famous for its Clothing, Footwear and Sportswear.
17. Gucci : Gucci is famous for its Italian luxury brand of fashion and leather goods.
18. Lavazza : Lavazza Italy’s favorite coffee is an Italian manufacturer of coffee products, lavazza owned Indian brand that roasts coffee for many people like Barista Lavazza outlets, Just Baked and many other cafes.
Also check this article 13 Facts of Italian Language you Never Know