How to Register and Transfer Andhra Bank Unified Payments Interface UPI
In simple terms Unified Payments Interface UPI is a medium that powers multiple bank accounts into a single mobile application. UPI generates a ‘virtual address’ as a payment identifier for transferring/sending and receiving money between any two people without knowing the information like Recipient’s name, bank account number, bank branch or IFSC code. See below for Andhra Bank Unified Payments Interface full details.
Andhra Bank Virtual Payment Address will be like xxxx@andb a virtual identity like an email address, name, any string, phone number etc., this will be linked to your mobile phone.
How to register and Generate UPI Virtual Payment Address for Andhra Bank
1. Firstly Your Mobile Number should be registered with bank account.
2. You need Android Phone and download app from Play Store here.
3. After you downloaded App sends and SMS from your phone, please make sure you keep default sending SMS from your registed numnber
4. Now the app asks you to enter name and 6 digit application password
5. Upon entering Profile Virtual id to be created, same will be linked to the primary account.
Andhra Bank UPI Virtual Payment Features
- Account Management – Multiple bank accounts can be linked in a single App
- Beneficiary Management
- Send & Collect Request.
- Balance Inquiry.
- Quick Fund transfer with Instant Payee Addition.
- Detailed Transaction History.
- Incident/Query can be raised in the App.
Instant mPIN reset and Account Activation.
- Pending Approval
- It works on single-click 2-factor authentication.
How to Activate Andhra Bank UPI
- Account Management Option
- Select ADD option
- Select Bank from the drop down list.
- All Accounts will be listed linked to the registered mobile number.
- User needs to activate accounts by setting a VPA (Virtual Payment address) which will be unique for all accounts.
- User needs to enter last 6 digit of debit card and expiry date.
- User will be redirected to NPCI where OTP and six digit mPIN to be entered.
- All accounts will be verified at once and mPIN will be same for all.
- User will have multiple virtual addresses for multiple accounts in various Banks.
Beneficiary Registration :
Registration through VPA or Account Number IFSC
VPA Registration – VPA and Nick Name to be entered. Eg “1234@andb”
IFSC Registration – Account Number, IFSC & Nick Name to be entered.
Edit & Delete options available to make any changes.
In case of VPA Registration , beneficiary should also be registered with UPI.
How to Send / Transfer or Receive Andhra Bank UPI Payments
Select Debit & Credit account.
Enter Amount and Remarks.
mPIN to be entered to authenticate the transactions.
To Receive Payments:
Select the Beneficiary to send the collect request.
Credit account to be selected where credit will be received.
Enter Amount and Remarks.
Expiry Time can also be set for this collect request.
Default expiry time is one day.
Application password can be reset through “Forgot Password” option available on log in page.
Change mPIN option is available under” Account Management “option once any account is selected.
Reset mPIN option is available under” Account Management “option once any account is selected.
Once mPIN is changed same will be reflected for all accounts of that particular Bank
Andhra Bank UPI Limit
The upper limit per UPI transaction is Rs 50,000/-
UPI is built on top of the IMPS, immediate, 24×7, through the year, unlike NEFT or RTGS.
UPI allows you to pay directly from your bank account without the hassle of typing your card details, or net banking/wallet password as it works on single click 2 factor authentication i.e MPIN instead of a OTP.
UPI can also be used for shopping online, cab services etc – just enter your UPI ID, and get an alert on your phone to verify the transaction with mPIN.
UPI can eliminate mobile wallets as ‘virtual address’ is not limited only to individuals. Anyone can also use the UPI to send a request for money, like an invoice
The transactions are carried out in a highly secured environment which nullifies any kind of risks.
Transactions can be done between person to another, entity to person and vice versa
Transaction charge would be less compared to MasterCard or Visa.