SBI Launched SMS and Missed Call banking 09223966666 to Activate Deactivate Usage of the Debit card
State Bank of India has launched a facility under “SBI Quick: SMS and Missed Call banking” service whereby the customer can choose to activate/deactivate usage of the debit card on the following locations/platforms: ATM, Point of Sale (POS), E-commerce websites, International Usage, Domestic Usage. This can be done by just sending an SMS.
SBI also sending SMS to their customers as below, I recently received one.
Your SBI Debit card ending with XX0538 is deactivated only for Internet txn. To activate send SMS “SWON ECOM 0538” to 09223966666. No change for ATM/POS usage
Customer has to SMS ‘SWON/SWOFF ATM/POS/ECOM/INTL/DOM XXXX’ to 09223966666, (XXXX represents last 4 digit of the card number). The desired service will be immediately activated/de-activated. For e.g., if 1234 are the last digits of the card, SWON POS 1234 will activate POS usage and SWOFF INTL 1234 will deactivate International usage.
SBI Missed call Activation and Missed call number details
1. You can check the balance by sending miss call to 09223766666 or sending SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666.
2. You can get the mini statement of last 5 transaction of the account by sending miss call to 09223866666 or sending SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666.
3. You can block your SBI ATM card by sending SMS ‘BLOCK XXXX’ to 567676. XXXX represents last 4 digit of the card number.
4. You can also do loan enquiry by sending SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.
5. Get the full list of instant messaging services by sending SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888.
De-register mobile number for SBI missed call service
You can de-register from SBI Quick through the following process.
Send SMS ‘DREG account number’ to 09223488888
e.g. DREG 12345678901