YES Bank WhatsApp Banking To Check Account Balance, Mini Statement, Cheque Book and Other Details
YES bank has started WhatsApp banking to its customer where by using the WhatsApp banking you can know your Account Balance, Recent Transactions on your YES bank account, Cheque Book Request, Report Unauthorized transaction and other services.
YES Bank WhatsApp Banking
From your Registered mobile number with YES bank account just give a missed call to +91-829-120-1200 and you will receive a sms from the bank and start using the WhatsApp Banking service.
First save this YES Bank WhatsApp Banking Number +91-829-120-1200 into your Phone book contacts
And from your WhatsApp Just send a Hi text in the Chat window.
You will instantly get a Reply and can start using the WhatsApp banking service of YES Bank.
Now to know your Account Balance Just enter the Keyword 1 the WhatsApp chat will reply your acc balance on the WhatsApp Chat Window. See below for the list of services.
List of YES Bank WhatsApp Banking Services
1) Know Your Account Balance
2) Check Mini Statement or Recent Transactions
3) Check Eligibility or Apply Loan against Fixed Deposits
4) Request for Yes Bank Cheque Book
5) Report Unauthorized transaction on your Debit/Credit Cards
6) Know and Redeem Debit and Credit Card Reward Points
7) Get in touch with customer care using YES TOUCH directly using WhatsApp
8) ATM & Branch Information based on Location shared
and other services using Help Text.
Note: YES Bank WhatsApp Banking Service is free for customers, there are no charges applicable.